Made in the UK, Kingfisher bath aids are designed for anyone who finds it difficult to get in or over the bath safely and easily. The Healthcare professional’s choice – a very useful product to manage getting in and out of the bath independently without worry of slipping or falling. Maintain dignity to wash yourself without having to ask for help. Enjoy the pleasures of bath time again without the worry of slipping or how to get out of the bath.
This sturdy bath seat allows you to sit safely and relax while having a wash; no need to bend. Our height adjustable bath seat can be used with our bath boards or on its own. The bath seat can also be a halfway point to then transfer down into the bath. Anti-slip surface and slats for quick draining. Suitable for bathing or showering. There is no danger of trapping skin. The Kingfisher bath seat will fit into the curve of the bath so you can stretch your legs out fully. This one bath seat will comfortably fit the majority of baths including corner baths. The bath seat is 15″ (390mm) wide x 11″ (280mm) deep. Please check your internal bath width before purchasing.
The Kingfisher bath seat is quick and easy to assemble. No tools are required and full instructions are included. Comfortable contoured seat. Front cutaway for personal cleaning. Support in the bathroom for elderly, disabled, injured, and anyone who prefers to sit while bathing. The bath seat is warranted for 3 years but will last for many years if used correctly. Easy to clean using non-abrasive cream cleaners. Spare parts are readily available. The lightweight bath aid weighs only 1.45kg and is easy to remove when other people want to use the bath or take with you when travelling. The bath seat is suitable for up to 200kg / 31 stone.
Have you seen the range of Helping Hand long handled bathing accessories? Top to toe sparkling clean without struggling to bend.
- 1 x Kingfisher bath seat
- 1 x Set of 2″ Leg Extension feet
- 1 x Instruction guide
- ENJOY BATH TIME without the worry of slipping or how to get out of the bath. This sturdy bath seat for elderly and disabled allows you to sit safely and relax while having a wash; no need to bend. The slatted surface enables quick drainage.
- PORTABLE AND COMPACT design allows you to fully stretch out your legs. Easy to remove and store away so that others can use the bathroom, or if you want to take it with you when travelling. This seat measures 8 inches/20cm in height. (27 x 39 x 20cm)
- EASY TO FIT AND USE. Non-slip suckers attach the bath seat to the bath for extra stability and reassurance. This bath aid will fit the majority of baths including corner baths. Anti-slip surface means you can sit without the worry of slipping or falling.
- EASY TO CLEAN. The bath chair is easily maintained with a non-abrasive cleaner suitable for use with plastic baths for hygienic use every time. Do not store in direct sunlight.
- STRONG AND COMFORTABLE. Made from durable moulded plastic. The weight capacity of this Kingfisher bath seat is 200kg/31 stone. Bath aids for getting in and out of the bath are suitable for stiff joints, mobility problems, or unsteady on your feet.