Strengthen sun tolerance, prevent skin hyper-reactivity.
- Aqua (Water/Eau)*
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate
- Butyoctyl Salicylate
- Peg-20 Esters
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Pentylene Glycol
- Coco-Caprylate Caprate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Benzotriazoyl Dodecyl P-Cresol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- VP/Eicosene Copolymer
- C20-22 Alcohols
- Sodium Dextran Sulfate
- Butylene Glycol
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylates/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
- Xanthan Gum
- Caprylyl Glycol
- 1-2 Hexanediol
- Sodium Citrate
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Pentarythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Polysorbate 60
- Soribtan Isostearate
- Sodium Lactate
- Tris Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol), Citrate
- Polysorbate 20
- Madecassc Acid
- Artemia Extract
- Asiatic Acid
- Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate
- Laminaria Digitata Extract
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- * Cellular Water
Apply generously to face, neck and décolleté 20 minutes before sun exposure. Renew every two hours and after each bath. Can be used two weeks before sun exposure to prevent solar intolerance.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does Institut Esthederm Into Repair 50ml strengthen sun tolerance?
The unique formulation of Institut Esthederm Into Repair 50ml helps to enhance your skin’s natural resistance to the sun, reducing the risk of hyper-reactivity and sunburn.
2. Can I use this product on my body?
While the product is primarily designed for the face, neck, and décolleté, it can also be used on other parts of the body that are exposed to the sun.
3. How often should I reapply the product?
For optimal protection, it is recommended to reapply the product every two hours and after each bath to ensure continuous sun tolerance.
4. Can I use this product if I have sensitive skin?
Yes, Institut Esthederm Into Repair 50ml is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Its gentle formula helps to prevent skin hyper-reactivity.
5. Can I use this product before sun exposure?
Absolutely! The product can be used two weeks before sun exposure to prepare your skin and prevent solar intolerance.