The Q800 Pro dual dash cam with a 2K QHD 1440p resolution front camera and full 1080p HD resolution rear camera delivers crisp & clear footage in a compact design. The Sony Exmor R Starvis image sensor provides 4x more vivid videos of your journeys.
- Includes a Thinkware branded 32GB SD card with Sudden Power Off Recovery (SPOR) and a format free record system
- Parking Mode with 4 recording modes: Time Lapse, Energy Saving, Motion, and Impact Detection
- Built-in GPS antenna for audio warnings on road safety cameras
- Regularly updated UK speed camera database
- Super Capacitor with Temperature Protection for emergency power source
- Supports various recording modes and still capture
- Super Night Vision for high-quality footage in low lighting
- Advanced Driver Assistance features for safer driving
- State-of-the-art Parking Mode with continuous monitoring
Dependable Dash Cam
Capture all road conditions, surroundings, and number plates in detail with the Sony Exmor R Starvis image sensor. It allows 2K QHD 1440p resolution footage while the rear camera has a full 1080p HD picture, along with a 140-degree wide-angle range that minimizes blind spots.
Smarter Connected Experience
The built-in WiFi allows you to communicate with your vehicle seamlessly with the Thinkware Cloud Connected App. Receive notifications and footage of remote live view, real-time impact, vehicle location, and geo lock your vehicle remotely. The app is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
Revolutionized Night Time Vision
The Super Night Vision captures the best quality footage in low lighting while in Parking and Continuous Mode. Paired with image signal and real-time processing, this car dash cam captures far greater detail at night, protecting your vehicle at all times.
Advanced Driver Assistance
Drive safer with a Thinkware dash cam serving as your extra eyes on the road. The built-in GPS antenna enables an audio alert for advanced driver assistance features such as forward collision, front vehicle departure, and lane departure warnings. The speed camera database is regularly updated to provide accurate information.
State-of-the-Art Parking Mode
The hardwire lead provided enables the dashcam to monitor your vehicle and its surroundings while the car is turned off. The device will continuously monitor the health and status of the vehicle battery and shut down if any issues with the battery are detected. If using the live stream with the App, then this is at a reduced resolution, the recording however can be downloaded in full quality via the app to the phone.